iLight smart LED bulbs and downlights
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I change how my iLight operates after power failure?
- Can I have more than one bridge in a house?
- Can I still use my light switch to turn the iLight on and off?
- Can I use a blue tooth speaker to play music Via the iLight App?
- Can I use my iLights as a normal Light bulb and switch it on and off at the wall switch then use the features only on special occasions?
- Can iLight reduce jet lag?
- How do I configure a Wireless iLight Switch, Auto Brightness and iSense?
- How do I save money using iLight?
- How does colour change improve environments?
- How many iLights can I have on a single system?
- How much power does an iLight consume when it is switched on at the wall but off on the App?
- I have a group of iLights but I want to display different iLights on different layout pages, how do I do this?
- Is it true that iLights do not attract insects?
- Is there a demo App I can download to trial?
- The aluminium body of my iLight lamp is quite hot to touch. Is this normal?
- VIDEO - iLight Tutorial adding iLight to an existing iZone system
- VIDEO - iLight Tutorial Getting Starter With iLight
- VIDEO - iLight Tutorial How to delete an iLight from your system
- VIDEO - iLight Tutorial How to replace an iLight bridge
- VIDEO - iLight Tutorial How To Set Up An iLight Switch
- What fittings are the bulbs available in?
- What is the comparative brightness of an iLight lamp to an old incandescent Bulb?
- What is the life expectancy of my iLight?
- When I press "All Off" every iLight in the house switches off. Can I change this so some iLights still remain on?
- When I press "All On" every iLight in the house switches on. Can I change this so some iLights still remain on?
- When using the iSense feature, the light does not come on the second I enter the room. Is there something wrong with the sensor?
- Why does the App ask me if I want to update the iLight system time to this device?